We accept limited submissions for our blog, and they must either be from 1) subject matter experts (therapists, psychologists, wellness experts, etc) who would like to guest contribute or 2) Mend users who want to share their personal story. If that's you, we'd love to hear from you! Otherwise, we kindly ask that you do not email us.
If you fit the requirements above, here are our guest post guidelines:
- See letsmend.com/advice to see the type of content we publish
- Recommended post length is 250-500 words
- Post must be original content and not posted anywhere else (your blog or another site)
- Include a short bio (1-2 sentences) and high-resolution photo
- Include links to sources if you're referencing research or something specific
- We may make edits to improve spelling, grammar and/or readability
Once you have all of these items, please send a new email to email@example.com with the post title in the subject line and all of the post details in the body of the email. Don't forget to attach the photo. Please also include whether you are a subject matter expert or a Mender.
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we're not able to respond to everyone about submissions. If we're able to publish it and we're missing anything, we will follow up with you.
For Branded Content submissions, please visit our Partnerships page.